I am 100% sure that this blog has been SHADOW BANNED (look it up). So sign up or subscribe in order to keep yourself in the loop.
Google / YouTube and FB should be ashamed of hindering, curbing or downright stopping good people from making an honest income online and providing for their families, just because their narrative goes against Googles political ideologies or leftist views.
By doing so, you are robbing your patrons and your country to flourish and shine in the world.
How? Unemployed online Creators and Marketers pay no taxes and kill any motivation to even try. Thereby increasing their dependence on the already frail welfare state for survival.
Example: This blog which is suppressed for its content has never grown past a couple of hundred views a day in a couple of years, while its identical copy page on Facebook gets 30000 views each month and to over 1700 daily through our subscribers.
SHAME ON YOU Google.
PLEASE LET US KNOW IF ANY STORY OR VIDEO HAS BEEN BLOCKED, WE WILL BRING IT TO YOU IN A DIFFERENT PLATFORM
Update: I wanted to let you know that big changes are coming to Google Chrome in July 2018, that could have a negative impact on your marketing efforts. The browser will begin blocking all urls that do not use an SSL security certificate, and instead show users a warning message.
Any links that you are currently using, will need to have that ‘S’ added after the http (https://).
Simply add this ‘S’ to your links now, to make sure you are not affected by this Google Chrome update. Or use a different browser.
Wednesday, May 22, 2019
Tuesday, May 21, 2019
Hate to Say This . . .
Tue, May 21, 2019 | Author: Rod Taylor | Volume 26 Issue 20
Is there anything you hate? Alarm clocks, for instance? Soggy cereal? Chalk screeching on a blackboard? We all have things we don’t like; there are some things we really don’t like.
The world generally allows us our preferences in food, music and art. When it comes to people, we are expected to treat our fellow-citizens with respect, regardless of their race, religion, social standing or political views. And so we should.
What about ideas? Are ideas also protected by an unwritten code that requires us to treat every idea, every philosophy as equally true, equally worthy of respect? Or are some ideas so lofty that they deserve our praise and admiration and others so repugnant that they deserve our scorn? If so, how do we distinguish between them?
First of all, it would be impossible to treat all ideas as equally true (and foolish to attempt to do so) because many ideas are mutually exclusive. Those who promote the unscientific ideas that gender is fluid and that sexual lifestyles are morally neutral cannot at the same time accept the biblical view that “in the beginning God created male and female” and that He has placed moral limits on our behaviour. Neither can Christians affirm their belief in the authenticity and authority of the Bible while also nodding in agreement with the latest pronouncements of the LGBTQ activist community.
Ironically, while current court cases and newsfeeds buzz with accusations of hate, those making the accusations often exhibit more discernible hatred than those whom they accuse! Increasingly, we see an unwillingness, almost an inability, by those on the left to accept the fact that there are decent, honest people who disagree with them. Canadians—and especially Christian Canadians—have been pressured to show: first tolerance, then acceptance, then approval of lifestyles and behaviours that are contrary to their personal values . . . particularly sexual behaviours.
Failure to show approval is deemed hateful.
Pierre Trudeau once said that “the state has no place in the bedrooms of the nation”. Today, homosexual acts are flaunted on the airwaves, in the streets and in the classrooms. The goal always was to replace the traditional family and its values; those who object are labeled “hateful”.
The battle lines in the culture wars have ranged over the sanctity of human life, the science of human origins, the propriety of gender relations, the spheres of authority of family, church and state, and the role of the state in health, education and welfare. Today, all these important discussions have given centre stage to the battle over freedom of speech. Without freedom of speech, it is impossible to defend the right to life. Without freedom of speech it is impossible to defend the role of the natural family. Without freedom of speech, a lie can quickly become majority opinion and truth can be seen as foreign or strange.
The following is a short list, in no sense complete, of some recent developments that should concern us all in regard to the loss of freedom. Once freedom is gone, it can only be regained at great risk and sacrifice. Here are a few signs that our freedom is slipping away:
- Bill Whatcott was recently fined $55,000 by a BC Human Rights Tribunal for calling a biological male by his male name and referring to him using male pronouns.
- An Ontario MPP has introduced a Bill banning protest at the Legislature if the Speaker deems such protest to be “hateful”; it has passed first and second reading. There is no unbiased definition or means of determining what constitutes “hate” but there is legitimate fear that this will be applied to Christians concerned about the sanctity of life, sexual lifestyles and behaviours contrary to Christian teaching, parental rights, immigration policies and attempts to impose Shariah law, etc.
- The movie Unplanned has been effectively banned from Canadian theatres by the distribution companies which have refused to carry it in Canada.
- Who needs book-burning? Amazon, the book distributor that has put so many smaller stores and chains out of business, now shows itself capable of restricting public access to books it deems “hateful”, such as ‘Mohammed’s Koran: Why Muslims kill for Islam’, a book by Tommy Robinson that shone a light on some disturbing truths about the teachings of Islam.
- The Ontario Court of Appeals has ruled against doctors who tried to have their rights of conscience protected. The Court ruled that doctors MUST participate in abortions and in euthanasia, regardless of their personal convictions about the sanctity of life.
- Linda Gibbons and Mary Wagner are repeatedly jailed for peacefully expressing their opposition to abortion. Freedom of speech is denied in favour of the clinics’ claim to a right to make money killing babies.
- Justin Trudeau recently pledged to create a “digital charter” to restrict hate speech on the internet. Ostensibly targeting terrorist groups, this “charter” could easily be used to restrict Christian messaging—under the watchful eye of the Trudeau Liberals!